Personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Personal data” or “Data”) includes, for example, all information allowing the identification of a user of the DOBRO website and possible services available there.
Personal data processing
I – Data Controller
The Data Controller for your Data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller” or “DC”) is DOBRO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw (02-610, Warsaw), ul. Seweryna Goszczyńskiego 24A, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000592614, with a share capital of PLN 50,000.00, with tax ID number [NIP]: 5213717049, REGON: 363340594 hereinafter referred to as “DOBRO”. DOBRO is a part of the PLATIGE IMAGE Spółka Akcyjna group based in Warsaw (02-634, Warsaw), ul. Racławicka 99, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000389414, with a share capital of 314,500.00 paid up in full, with tax ID number [NIP]: 5242014184, REGON: 142983580.
II – Contact in matters concerning personal data
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data by DOBRO or your rights as the data subject, please contact DOBRO at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
III – Purposes, categories of your data and basis for processing
Most of the personal data processed by DOBRO in connection with your use of dobrofilms.com are cookies generated through the use of your web browser. As per Wikipedia, a cookie is a small piece of data that a website (here the DOBRO website) sends to the browser on your phone and which the browser sends back at your next visit. It is a technical mechanism that allows proper and optimal use of the dobrofilms.com website. This data is unique and allows activities on the DOBRO website to be linked to your device. More information about cookies is available in §3.
Your data is processed on legitimate grounds for DOBRO (Article 6 par. 1 point f of the GDPR), which consists of:
1. administering the website dobrofilms.com;
2. assuring the security of the Website and of its use by users;
3. conducting statistical analyses;
4. assuring compliance with legal obligations resulting from the GDPR
Your personal information is/will be processed by us for the following purposes:
1. communication with DOBRO, which constitutes the legitimate grounds of the Personal Data Controller (Article 6 par. 1 point f of the GDPR), if you send correspondence to the addresses indicated on the website
2. fulfilling DOBRO’s obligations arising from the GDPR (Article 6 par. 1 point c of the GDPR);
3. establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article par. 1 point f of the GDPR);
4. evidence (Article 6 par. 1 point f of the GDPR), i.e. confirming facts in the event of a dispute;
IV – Data recipients
Your data may be transferred to public or private entities, if such an obligation results from generally applicable law. This is always done in accordance with the law and with respect for your rights.
Your data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, including companies from the Platige Image S.A. group, IT service providers (hosting), cloud computing service providers and social media, and others whose services DOBRO uses, with such entities processing data on the basis of a contract with the Data Controller and only in accordance with our instructions. In such cases, the third party shall maintain confidentiality and ensure information security. DOBRO shall verify that adequate measures to protect personal data are provided.
Your data may also be made available to entities authorised to obtain it pursuant to applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also make your information available to other institutions.
V – Data retention period
We shall process your data for the following periods:
1. analysis of your activity on the Website – until the data loses its usefulness for us;
2. Website management – until the data loses its usefulness for us;
3. ensuring the security of the Website and users – until the data loses its usefulness;
4. conducting statistical analysis – for a period of 30 days from the date of collection;
5. fulfilling legal obligations resulting from the GDPR in the implementation of your rights and, consequently, archiving your requests addressed to us or informing you about the dangers to your privacy – until the limitation periods expire;
6. for recruitment purposes – 2 years.
VI – Transfer of data to a third country
Your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
VII – Your rights
The GDPR ensures that all persons whose personal data is processed have appropriate rights under the GDPR.
We kindly inform you that you have the following rights:
1. right to access your data, as well as information on data processing and to receive a copy of the data,
2. right to rectify your data,
3. right to erase data (right to be forgotten) – if you believe that DOBRO has no right to process the data, you can request erasure,
4. right to restrict data processing – you may request restriction of the processing of personal data to storage, if you believe that your processed data is incorrect or its processing illegal, and you do not want us to erase it, as you need it for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for the time the validity of the opposition is considered – pending determination of whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds to the objection;
5. right to object – you can object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, if such processing is based on legitimate grounds of the Data Controller, and we shall stop such processing. You can also object to the processing of your data for other purposes, if the legal basis for the processing constitutes a justified interest of the Data Controller. The request should include justification to the objection, specifying what constitutes a special situation serving as the basis for the objection. An objection may not be accepted, if we prove that our legitimate grounds override your claim or that we need your information for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. right to data portability – the right to data portability concerns data processed in an automated manner, which you have provided us with on the basis of consent or a contract. You can receive it in a structured format, e.g. xml, or we can send it directly to the indicated Data Controller.
7. right to file a complaint – in the event you decide that we are processing your data unlawfully, you can file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another supervisory body,
8. withdrawal of consent – when we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, which will result in us ceasing processing of the said data, if there is no other legal basis allowing us to do so. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of prior processing.
In all cases and in all matters regarding our processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact DOBRO at email@example.com
VII – Information on the requirement/voluntary nature of providing data
If required by law, we may require you to provide us with your data.
All other cases of personal data provision are voluntary.
When you start using the website dobrofilms.com, you consent to the website installing cookies on your device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet) by activating the “I AGREE” button.
The majority of commonly used browsers allow you to check whether cookies have been installed on your device, as well as delete installed cookies and block them from being installed in the future by our website or other websites. However, deleting or blocking cookies may cause problems with using the website. For more information about deleting, modifying or blocking cookies, please visit www.cookiecentral.com/faq.
Cookies allow you to use the website (without them it would not function properly). According to international NAI standards (www.networkadvertising.org), the Data Controller stores them for up to five years.
In addition, the Data Controller uses information contained in cookies for statistical and analytical purposes, e.g. to count the number of visits to the Website. The information they contain is for statistical purposes only and the Data Controller does not use them to identify you.